Does working on AI for good projects excite you? Do you have a passion for product focused machine learning? Do you like fast paced, start-up environments?
FiVerity is a Boston-based FinTech start-up that has developed a machine learning platform to detect new and emerging forms of cyber fraud and deliver actionable threat intelligence. Our community sharing platform addresses synthetic identity fraud, one of the fastest growing types of cybercrime in financial institutions, working in partnership with the Federal Reserve Bank and other government agencies.
Our founder is an award-winning CEO who brings over 20 years of experience running FinTech companies and has advised the U.S. Congress on how AI can improve financial crime detection. The company’s board includes Harvard University professors and senior executives from global FinTech and cyber companies, financial institutions, former government regulators, and military intelligence.
Our founder is an award-winning CEO who brings over 20 years of experience running FinTech companies and has advised the U.S. Congress on how AI can improve financial crime detection. The company’s board includes Harvard University professors and senior executives from global FinTech and Cyber companies, financial institutions, former government regulators, and military intelligence.
Our company’s platform has saved our customers literally millions of dollars in cyber fraud losses. Having just raised a venture-backed financing round, we are now looking for a Marketing Director to build a strategic marketing infrastructure that will encompass both the traditional and digital space.
What You'll Do
Strategically oversee the marketing function for the organization, reporting to the CEO.
- Develop and execute consistent multi-layered messaging including:
– Strategic “thought-leadership” initiatives (e.g., branding)
– Tactical activities (e.g., webinars, website content)
– Sales support (e.g., product marketing collateral)
– Investor presentation materials (e.g., pitch decks)
- Manage social media campaigns on all major platforms
- Analyze competing products and identify competitive advantages
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field (i.e., Marketing, Communications, Business)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in both digital and traditional marketing on a strategic level
- Integrated, multi-channel digital marketing expertise
- Expertise in social media campaigns and associated analytics, funnel management using, HubSpot, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other technologies
- Flexibility to adapt to multi-task and adapt to a dynamic start-up environment
- Experience with cyber security, fraud detection or financial services a plus
What You'll Get
- An opportunity to have a positive global social impact by reducing cyber fraud across the world.
- Remote working options
- A generous equity grant in a fast-growing, “hot” start-up