Does working on AI for good projects excite you? Do you have a passion for product focussed machine learning? Do you like fast paced, start-up environments?
A Boston based FinTech start-up is developing a machine learning software platform that detects new and emerging forms of Cyber Fraud and delivers actionable Threat Intelligence. Their initial solution has been recognized by the Federal Reserve Bank for its ability to combat Synthetic Identity Fraud, the fastest growing cyber-crime for financial institutions.
Their founder is an award-winning CEO who brings over 20 years of experience running FinTech companies and has advised the U.S. Congress on how AI can improve financial crime detection. The company’s board includes Harvard University professors and senior executives from global FinTech and Cyber companies, financial institutions, former govt. regulators and military intelligence.
In 2020 the company’s platform saved their customers literally millions of dollars in cyber fraud losses. Having just raised a venture-backed financing round, they are now looking for product minded Senior Machine Learning Engineer to lead their technology & expand their machine learning team into new uses cases.
What you’ll do:
- Machine learning modelling and optimization.
- Lead, mentor & build a team of machine learning practitioners.
- Product management of their machine learning technology.
- Work closely with their CEO to set product-market strategy.
- Interact with customers to design solutions to additional use-cases.
What you’ll bring:
- Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Industry level machine learning product experience, preferably within financial services/fraud detection.
- A start-up mentality
- Fraud models / Imbalanced classification experience is a plus.
What you’ll get:
- An opportunity to have a positive global social impact by developing a machine learning product which will reduce cyber-crime across the world.
- Remote working options.
- A generous equity grant in a fast-growing “hot’ start-up.