Does working on AI for good projects excite you? Do you have a passion for product focused machine learning? Do you like fast paced, start-up environments?
FiVerity is a Boston-based FinTech start-up that has developed a machine learning platform to detects new and emerging forms of Cyber Fraud and delivers actionable Threat Intelligence. Our initial solution has been recognized by the Federal Reserve Bank for its ability to combat Synthetic Identity Fraud, the fastest growing cyber-crimes in financial institutions.
Our founder is an award-winning CEO who brings over 20 years of experience running FinTech companies and has advised the U.S. Congress on how AI can improve financial crime detection. The company’s board includes Harvard University professors and senior executives from global FinTech and Cyber companies, financial institutions, former govt. regulators and military intelligence.
Our company’s platform has saved our customers literally millions of dollars in cyber fraud losses. Having just raised a venture-backed financing round, we are now looking for product minded Senior Sales Engineer to support our Sales team in rapid growth.
What You’ll Do
Report to the Executive Vice President of Sales to support the sales team by performing product demo’s, defining customer Proof of Concept (PoC) requirements, and winning the confidence of customer prospects.
- Help qualify prospects based on technical feasibility, strategizing on PoC’s and sales tactics
- Do live / web demonstrations to highlight the product’s value and differentiators
- Integrate data from other software into the FiVerity platform via APIs
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical product
- Work with engineering, data science and marketing on product development and implementations.
- Provide product, systems, and technical training to new and existing employees on an as needed basis
What You’ll Bring
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience plus BA, BS or equivalent, MBA is a plus
- Knowledge of bank systems, machine learning, databases, APIs, and Cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Anti-fraud software solutions a requirement. Cyber-security is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to customers, partners, and employees
- Project management and collaboratively working with internal and external groups
What You’ll Get
- An opportunity to have a positive global social impact by reducing cyber fraud across the world.
- Remote working options.
- A generous equity grant in a fast-growing “hot’ start-up.